as seen on Fox 21 news
When you call 719-291-3406 help is on the way. Our over 20 years of experience can take the load off of you and do what needs to be done to get yourself or your lady safe and back on track. If you are experiencing homelessness, in need of a safe place to parole, leaving a domestic violence situation, or desiring a sober living program to help overcome an addiction Gospel Homes For Women invites you to consider spending some time in our home.
- The lack of affordable housing in Colorado Springs makes it difficult for ladies to transition to permanent residences.
- 1 in 4 women will experience domestic violence in their lifetime.
- 95% of drug addicted women have been sexually abused in their lifetime.
- Each year the Colorado Springs Police receive 15,000-20,000 domestic violence calls, 4,000 arrests.
- The Colorado Department of Corrections states that 65% of all inmates will reoffend without help getting on their feet upon release.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU BEAT THE ODDS!!!
“Gospel Homes for Women nurtures, helps develop and releases women back to the community to be what God purposes for them. But YES we need more volunteers from the Christian community to love them unconditionally. That takes action”. ………..A volunteer & donor.